REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Pre-registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- For online payment, your credit card will be billed in Hong Kong Dollars. Credit card issuing bank may charge you an international transaction fee, depending on the currency of the credit card. Please check with your credit card issuing bank for details of charges.
- For offline payment, you will receive an acknowledgment email with payment instructions, after submission of preregistration form online. Payment must be made within 14 days upon receipt of acknowledgement email, otherwise Conference Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify the pre-registration. Alternatively, participants may mail in the Pre-Registration form together with cheque to Conference Secretariat office as stated above.
POLICY FOR SUBSTITUTIONS, CANCELLATIONS AND NO SHOW
- Registrations are confirmed when participants receive a confirmation email from the Conference Secretariat. If you have not received an email confirmation prior to the commencement of the conference, it is the participants' responsibility to contact our Conference Secretariat by email: [email protected] or by phone at +852 2593 1274 or +852 9182 3610, to confirm the seat.
- Registrations must be paid in full at least two working days before the commencement of the conference. Should the conference fee remain outstanding, the organiser reserves the right to refuse entrance to the event.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and be confirmed by email from Conference Secretariat. An administration fee HKD100 will be charged for any cancellation of confirmed enrolment made on or before 31 July 2019. Refund of the conference fee (less an administration fee of HKD100 per person) will be given for cancellation received on or before 31 July 2019. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 31 July 2019.
- For those who have paid in full for pre-registration but unable to get a seat to the conference, they shall receive the full amount refund. Conference Secretariat will send refund cheque via mail. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for refund processing.
- Full amount will still be charged for no show or cancellation made after 31 July 2019.
- Participants whose payment method is "by cheque or bank transfer" but have not completed the payment process by event day is liable to settle full payment.
- Substitutions are allowed. Please notify our Conference Secretariat by email: [email protected] or by phone at +852 2593 1274 or +852 9182 3610 on or before 16 August 2019.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the venue, date, programme or speakers of the event without prior notice. Should there be any disputes, the organiser reserves the final right of decision.